Training in Foundations:
This is where relationships start and is a crucial factor in how they develop. It helps to know exactly what’s happening and all the things you can do about it, all the ways you can shape it.
- Communications Process and Components: Message, sender, receiver, filters, channel, context, feedback.
- Communications Tools 1: Verbal (language, words) and nonverbal (body language, voice, appearance and space).
- Communications Tools 2: Listening, questioning, sharing, empathy, inclusion, affirming, confirming.
- Putting It Together: Goals & strategies, timing, consistency. Personality type and communications style.
- Managing Problems: Prevention, perceiving, responding.
- Mindfulness: Breath, calm.
- Customer Service & Communication: Communications process and tools. Shaping expectation, engagement and responsiveness, empathy, inclusion, generating/recovering trust, creating relationship, and identifying & solving problems. The influence of passive aggressive behavior.
- Management & Communication: Communications process and tools. Creating relationship, trust, buy-in and motivation. Setting expectations. Team building. Communications and conflict resolution. Planning and conducting meetings. Managing passive aggressive behavior.
Workshops, Classes, Break-Outs
Coaching: Individual coaching. Develop, fine tune, evolve in a private setting.
Small Group: Small group instruction and coaching. Explore the basics or choose a subject area for focus. Class level tuned to attendees’ experience, capacity and needs. More time spent on interactive learner experiences and personal feedback than in larger groups. Maximum of 8.
Workshops: Classroom setting. Explore the basics or choose a subject area for focus. Class level tuned to attendees’ experience, capacity and needs. Includes interactive learner experiences.
Small Group and Workshops available as Break-Out sessions for conference settings.
Speaking Engagements: Crafted and delivered for special events.